DIY - Lacing Board
Lacing Board is an excellent game to enhance your child’s fine motor skills. It helps the child develop better hand and eye coordination, improve focus and increase attention span.
- Cardboard sheet
- Scissor or knife to punch a hole
- Take an A 4 size cardboard
- Draw the outline of an animal, fruit or vegetable.
- Color the image to make it attractive
- Punch holes along the outline to insert lace.
- Help your little one to insert the lace into the cardboard.
- You can cover the corners with colorful lace to make it more colorful for your little one.