Why These Nappy Pads Made My Baby Comfortable?
Motherhood is not easy! Let it be breastfeeding, changing nappies or maybe dealing with a fussy toddler. I am a mother of two and you all must be thinking that I am quite experienced with handling kids and all the kiddie stuff. The answer is NO! Every child is different and their needs are different too. With my first child I could do with diapers while with my second child I went with Teddyy Nappy Pads. Yes, today I am talking about cloth nappies, disposable diapers and Teddyy Nappy Pads; a major part of my infant's life and my experience as mother.
I delivered my second child in the month of March when the climate is hot. I decided to use cloth nappies for my baby’s comfort. The doctors and nurses there didn't allow me to use diapers. It was very tiring to change the cloth nappies every 10 minutes. After getting discharged from hospital I continued using cloth nappies. I wanted my new born to feel very comfortable in this hot climate and hence skipped on diapers. To my dilemma she got severe rashes all over her butt area and thighs. I still didn't know the concept of nappy pads. It was only when I met a lady at a medical store where she got Teddyy Nappy Pads for her newborn and introduced me to some of its brilliant features.
The concept of disposable nappy pads was totally new to me. Based on what she told me and with some further research of my own I decided to give it a try. Teddyy Nappy Pads made my child calm and comfortable. Cloth nappies were making my baby cranky because of wetness causing severe rashes.
What I also realized is that these Nappy Pads were definitely a hygienic alternative to cloth nappies for babies during hot and harsh climate. I found Teddyy Nappy Pads a good choice for my baby since:
- With a release tape which can be peeled off and then the nappy pad is pasted on the cloth nappy- makes it easy to use.
- They are also good quality nappy pads and thoughtfully designed, with unique comfortable features to enable babies sleep peacefully.
- They come in free size & are suitable for babies up to 6 months old and hence I did not have to think of changing sizes often! Isn’t that a worry less for an overwhelmed mom?
- The Gel Technology helps maintain dryness. Its Unique Side Leak Protection prevents any spills and leaks from occurring. The nappy pads are carefully shaped and was the best fit for my baby giving her the freedom and comfort to move freely making her a dry, happy and active baby!
- I could actually be free from frequent diaper checks since Teddyy nappy pads have optimum absorption capacity. This gave me some good breaks and I could finish some quick chores. On good days I could actually catch up on my favorite book.
- I wouldn’t deny that this was also a very economic option for me and saved me from those countless laundry cycles especially in summers and the nearing monsoons.
My curiosity to learn on how these nappy pads function led me to find that they have this ultra-soft and super absorbent feature, converting the liquid into the gel in minutes, ensuring a dry, leak-proof time for the baby.
Teddyy Nappy Pads are definitely a go-to solution for those moms who do not want their baby to wear the diaper yet. I am glad I found Teddyy Nappy Pads. After all, a happy baby makes a mother happy.
I want to ask, how many of you think that I made the right decision of choosing Teddyy Nappy Pads for my infant. Please let me know your thoughts on my decision in the comments section below.
If you also wish to check out Teddyy Nappy Pads, click here!