4 Apr 2022 | 3 min Read
Author | 2578 Articles
Porridge is simple, wholesome and fulfilling. Making it isn’t an uphill task and can be easily accomplished in a matter of minutes. Keep wavering from recipe to recipe to keep your child’s boredom at bay.
Here are 7 porridge recipes to abide by:
Wheat Dalia – 3 tablespoons
Green Gram – 2 and half tablespoons
Cardamom – 3 pods
1. Dry roast wheat dalia, green gram, and cardamom.
2. Grind them separately and then combine them.
3. Add a couple of spoons of this mixture to warm water.
4. Stir and present to your baby.
Rice – 3 tablespoons
Dal – 2 tablespoons
1. Wash rice, dry it and then grind.
2. Roast dal and grind it.
3. Mix them two together.
4. Add hot water and stir continuously.
And Voila! Your healthy rice porridge is ready!
Milk – 3 quarters of a cup
Honey – 1 tablespoon
1. Heat the milk and when it comes to boil quickly pour in the oats.
2. Once, the oats cooks start to stir.
3. Take the mix off the flame and add honey.
Your super healthy Oats porridge is up for grabs!
Maize Powder – 4 tablespoons
Moong dal Powder – 4 tablespoons
Til Powder – Half a tablespoon
1. Roast all three powders separately.
2. Combine them.
3. Add this mixture to warm water and stir bit by bit as this will suppress lumps.
Your baby’s maize porridge is now, ready for consumption.
Whole wheat – 5 tablespoons
Whole soybean – 1 and a half tablespoon
1. You will need to roast both, whole wheat and whole soybean in sand.
2. Grind both the ingredients individually.
3. Mix both the ingredients well.
4. Submerge this mixture in warm water and stir.
Hurray! Your Soybean and Wheat Porridge awaits!
Ragi flour – 2 tablespoons
Half an apple
1. Blend the apple into a puree.
2. Add ragi flour to water and cook
3. Combine apple puree with the ragi mixture
Serve Mummies! Your Porridge is ready!
Groundnuts – 3 tablespoons
Wheat – 3 tablespoons
Green gram – 2 and half tablespoons
1. Roast Groundnuts, wheat and green gram in a pan.
2. Once roasted, powder the mixture.
3. Add this mixture in 4 spoons to warm water.
4. Stir to avoid lumps and serve it up to your little one warm.