These little babies make excellent finger food and are a brilliant introduction to mushrooms. T seemed to love picking up the soft mushy balls and stuffing his mouth sooner than his brain could process the concept of 'one at a time'. Glad to say he was allergy free and took well to the new food.
The recipe is fairly simple, just that I had to get my 'laddoo' making hand action right for this one. ;)
1. 2 medium sized finely chopped white button mushrooms
2. 1 egg yolk
3. 2 finely chopped shallots
4. 2 tbsp of milk
5. A little grated cheese
6. Pinch of garlic powder
7. salt, pepper & mustard powder to taste
1. First sauté the shallots and mushrooms, once cooked add in the whisked mix of egg, milk and the seasoning
2. Scramble as you would a regular egg scramble
3. Let it cool
4. Make tiny portions of it and roll into bite size balls and serve
Personalizing BabyChakra just for you! This may take a moment!