Images are for representation purpose only.
1. Committee Opinion No. 650 Summary: Physical activity and exercise during pregnancy and the postpartum period. Obstet Gynecol. 2015 Dec;126(6):e135-e142.
2. National Health Portal of India. Pregnancy [Internet] [Updated
05.11.15]. Available at: https://www.nhp.gov.in/healthlyliving/pregnancy. Accessed on: 02.03.21.
3. Center for Disease Control and Prevention. CDC Features. Reasons to Follow CDC's Recommended Immunization Schedule. Available
at: https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/parents/schedules/reasons-follow-schedule.html. Accessed on 12th July 2021
4. Vaccinate your baby on time [Internet]. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. 2019. Available from:
https://www.cdc.gov/features/infantimmunization/index.html Accessed on 7th July, 2021
5. Kasi SG, Shivananda S, Marathe S, et al. Indian Academy of Pediatrics (IAP) Advisory Committee on Vaccines and Immunization Practices
(ACVIP): Recommended Immunization Schedule (2020-21) and update on Immunization for Children Aged 0 Through 18 years. Indian Pediatr. 2021;58(1): 44-53.
6. Pneumococcal Disease | Risk Factors and Transmission | CDC,
Available at: https://www.cdc.gov/pneumococcal/about/risk-transmission.html Accessed on 18th May, 2021.
7. Pneumococcal Disease | Types of infection | CDC [Internet]. Cdc.gov 2021 [cited 18th may, 2021] Available from:
8. Pneumococcal Disease: Prevention Through Vaccination | CDC.
Available at: https://www.cdc.gov/pneumococcal/about/prevention.html Accessed on 18th May, 2021
- Issued in public interest by Pfizer Limited.
- Your doctor is the best resource for medical advice and information. The health information contained herein is provided for educational / awareness purposes only and is not intended to replace discussions with a particular and/or medical advice.
- While due care and caution has been taken to ensure that the content is free from mistakes or omissions, Pfizer makes no representations or warranties of any kind, expressed or implied; as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the contents and will not be liable for any damages, adverse events, and personal liability arising therefrom.
PP-PNP-IND-0630, 7th April 2021
| Pfizer Limited: The Capital – B Wing, 1802, 18th Floor, Plot No. C-70, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai – 400 051, India.#pregnancymustknow