When you go out with your kids, you may not be left with too many options where their needs regarding good food and entertainment are catered. Mumbai is now offering those choices with many child-friendly restaurants where your children can enjoy a meal, and so can you.
Here are five child-friendly restaurants in Mumbai that you must try.
1. Pizza Express: While you have an interesting conversation over food, your kids get to make their pizzas. They can do it with the option of either doing it on the table or in the kitchen. When restaurants say to make your pizza, it means everything – from the making of dough to topping it with sauce. Before you go, please check if it is a 'make-your-pizza' day. As a rule, it's usually on Mondays and Thursdays and on Sundays as well between 3-7 pm.
Address: Near the Gateway of India. Ground Floor, Dhanraj Mahal, Apollo Bunder, Mumbai.
2. Smoke House Deli: Smoke House Deli started its children menu in November 2016, and since then, it's been a hit. The restaurant offers a bunch of choices from pizzas, burgers and shakes. There's a lot of creativity that has gone into planning how kids can submit their requests. Peel and stick stickers for requesting what you need or use coloured pencils to make your customised menu. The staff is extremely friendly and tolerant with kids. They give their best to make your meal-time happy and enjoyable.
Address: Main Courtyard, High Street Phoenix, Phoenix Mills Compound, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai.
3. Millk: This new restaurant has an eatery, a play zone for kids and a lovely spa for adults, all under one roof. The idea was to have an entertaining space for kids and for adults, so while their parents appreciate a relaxed feast or even enjoy at their spa and salon, the kids can have a fun time too. The restaurant is next to the play zone allowing the parents to keep an eye on their kids.
Address: Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel, Mumbai.
4. Seven Kitchens: Another exciting place to visit alongside your kids is Seven Kitchens. It has a vast assortment of cuisines that can please every palate. Also, they have a play corner where kids can indulge in some art and craft activities while parents can enjoy their feast. It also gives you a chance to help your kids move past pizzas and burgers and open them up to new cuisines.
Address: The St. Regis, 462 Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai.
#mindfulparenting #childsafety #childfriendly
5. Cafe Food For Thought at Kitab Khana: This cafe is different but a great place to enjoy some quality time with your kids. They have a small kids room cornered by four colourful lazy bean bags, making it a perfect little comfortable place for kids to read books and simultaneously, they can enjoy delicious cupcakes and other treats on display. You should also try their Mexican bowl, chocolate mud pie and crispy French fries.
Address: Somaiya Bhavan, Flora Fountain, opposite the parking lot, opposite HSBC, near Davars College.
Content Source: NDTV Food