I made this treat for babies that accompanied their parents for our new year's party. Why should adults alone eat all the good stuff right? Try this baby cheesecakes recipe for your baby.
It's a no bake cheesecake and it's completely baby friendly. I chose strawberries since they are in season, though one can use any fruit pulp.
Here's what you'll need:
2. Hung yogurt (basically hang yogurt in a muslin cloth to strain the water, keep it so for a couple of hours, what you'll get is super thick yogurt)
3. Crushed cereal for the 'biscuit base'
4. A bowl to set it in
Here's what you'll need to do:
1. Boil the strawberries in a little water to cut the acidity
2. Once the mix has cooled add it to the hung curd
3. Set the crushed cereal base in the desired bowl
4. Pour the strawberry yogurt mix on top and refrigerate it for a couple hours
5. Serve cold