Celebrities and their children: Round Up 2015
As we come to an end of this year, let's take a look at the celebrity parents that have been blessed by adorable kids, who keep them on their toes.
1. Remember the time Shah Rukh's cute little youngest son AbRam graced us with his presence at Eden Gardens during KKR's first match against Mumbai Indians this season? We definitely do.
2. It was the year of great birthday bashes. Here is Bollywood favourite Aaradhya Bachchan celebrating her 4th birthday in a Disney themed party. Dressed to the nines, in a pink fairy dress and a tiara she fit perfectly in her pink party. She found company in fellow A-list star kids like Shilpa Shetty's son, Viaan, Genelia's son, Riaan, and Konkona Sen Sharma's son, Haroon.
3. This November, Shilpa Shetty and Raj Kundra also launched a new range of cellphones: Viaan mobiles, named after their three-year-old son. Now that is one way to show your love!
4. Only days after the birth of Adira Chopra, the daughter of Rani Mukerji and Aditya Chopra, she was gifted not one but two bungalows by her parents. The properties, currently under construction are situated in the posh location of Juhu and are in close proximity of Aditya's work place, Yash Raj studios.
5. It has only been a year that we were introduced to Ritesh and Genelia's son, Riaan. He has taken over the Internet, thanks to the proud parents who can't stop posting irresistible pictures of him. But we may be in for a surprise, as scoop says they may be expecting another baby in the coming year. For now, let's just enjoy how cute the family is.
6. Imran Khan is not just a gifted actor but a doting father as well. The Katti Batti actor is often seen with his daughter, Imara. Despite his busy schedules, he manages to engage in leisure activities and spend quality time with her.
7. This year also witnessed the arrival of many newborn star kids in several celebrities' lives. Vivek Oberoi and Priyanka Alva also gave birth to a baby girl on the auspicious date of Akshaya Tritiya and named her Ameyaa Nirvana.
8. While most parents read fairy tales to their infants, Facebook's CEO Mark Zuckerberg has his own way of early education!! He is on this paternity leave with his wife Priscilla Chan, reading a book on quantum physics to his daughter Maxima.
9. While Akshay Kumar was away in Jodhpur shooting for his upcoming film 'Airlift', little Nitara who recently turned three couldn't stay away longer and took a trip with her older brother Aarav (11) and mother, Twinkle Khanna to meet daddy dearest.
10. Famous for his Christmas releases, Aamir khan is back this year. But this time its not on the silver screen but for his 4-year-old son Azad and his friends. The actor, dressed in a Santa clause costume entertained his special guests at his annual Christmas party and even posted pictures on Facebook.
Read More On Baby