8 Sanity Saving Mommy Hacks for Busy Moms
Being Mommy is well-known to be one of the most difficult jobs in this world, but here are some tips and tricks that will help you make your ride slightly smoother. Read on!
Whether you are a working Mother or not, a Mother of twins or a singleton, a mother of a pre-schooler or infant, this way or the other, kids always keep you busy.
So presenting to you some quick and sanity saving hacks for a busy Mom just like you!
1. If you have a baby who is fond of locking doors, attach a spare, old hand towel to the door handle. That will jam the door and the baby won't be able to latch it (this comes from a mom who has been rescued by neighbors because she got locked in the kitchen by her duo :/)
5. When putting out your laundry to dry, try and take them back in as soon as they dry as the longer they stay in the sun, the more rigid their wrinkles are. If you can iron them immediately, it will save you loads of effort and time as the wrinkles are easily ironed out if done soon after drying.
6. Set your wardrobe for the coming week – Arrange your sets of clothes for the coming few days in the order of usage so it saves time in matching stuff on weekdays.
7. Socks are the worst things I get to manage. I often fold them as per image below and store them in a basket or a cloth bag hanging behind the door. Easy to sort, easy to locate.
8. Keep duplicates of things you require often. Create a basket with a pair of scissors, band aid, your tablets you consume on a regular basis, and other similar frequently used articles in at least two places around the house so that just in case you have misplaced one, you don't spend too much time finding the other.
Share with fellow moms if you find these hacks useful!
Read More On Baby