An essential First Aid Kit for Home Use that you can’t NOT-have!
With a young child at home, the probability of accidents shouldn't ever be underestimated. A minor fall can result in injuries that you may have never imagined. And the last thing you want to see your little one with- is pain. So you must have the first aid tool kit at home so as not to delay the process of medical intervention.
The kit should include:
1. A pair of scissors
2. A pair of tweezers
3. A bottle of antiseptic solution (like Dettol or Savlon)
5. Bandages (1-2 inch wide)
6. Cotton wool
7. Packets of sterile gauze
8. Paracetamol (Calpol, Crocin, Metacin, etc.)
9. A rubber tube
10. Elastic bandage
12. A hand towel
13. Rubber syringe (to be used as a nose cleaner)
14. Digital Thermometer
15. Petroleum jelly
16. Disposable syringe (5 ml) and needle
17. Phone number of the hospital, doctor and a close relative or a friend.
18. An ointment for wounds (Neospirin, Soframycin)
Source: Book – Guide to Child Care by Dr R K Anand
To consult Dr R K Anand in person, click here
Read More On Baby