About The Little Company/ Klay School's
The KLAY centre in Godrej One is spread across 3500 square feet – a dedicated space for children to play and learn. This centre has a lot of natural light and ventilation. The décor is modern and creative with an open, minimum wall approach. The design of the unique walls is about happiness and the innocence of children.
Klay at Godrej One is located in Godrej One compound which is located off the Eastern express Highway in Vikhroli. It is easily accessible for people living in Vikhroli, Kanjurmarg, Mulund, Nahur and Thane. The centre's wealth of invaluable resources include – spacious outdoor play area, cozy infant room, in-house kitchen offering fresh and nutritious meals and online CCTV monitoring facility .
- Senior Toddler (9.30 am-11.30 am)
- Junior Toddler (Timing 9.30 am-11.30 am)
- Half Day Care (8.30 am - 2.00 pm) (2.00 pm - 7.00 pm)
- Full Day Care (9.00 am - 6.00 pm)
- Extended Full Day Care (8.30 am - 7.00 pm)
After School Care
- Jr. After School Daycare (12.00 pm - 7.00 pm)
- Sr. After School Daycare (3.00 pm - 7.00 pm)
- Emergency/Backup Care (Only for registered parents)
KLAY Schools are compliant with the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) standards. We adhere to the following KLAY standards in all our centers across India.
With an adult to child ratio 1:3, you can be rest assured that your child will receive personalized care and love by the well trained staff.
At KLAY a continuous, systematic formal and informal assessment of a child is done based on daily observation. Anecdotal records and daily activities of a child are shared with parents through diary communication on a daily basis. Progress reports and portfolios are shared at the end of the term.
KLAY’s Multiple Intelligence based curriculum ensure that children learn at their own pace, through their indivisual interests while still being exposed to a wide variety of age appropriate academic and co-curriculur activities.
Different abilities that we at KLAY focus are Linguistic, Logical-Mathematical, Bodily-kinesthetic, Intrapersonal, Spatial, Musical, Interpersonal and Naturalistic.
KLAY encourages and builds community awareness and relationship through:
- Visits to charitable institutions.
- Interactive sessions with community services like hospital, fire-station, post-offices etc.
- Inviting community helpers and health care providers for interactive sessions and workshops.
- Educational field trips to places of interest like zoo, museum, supermarket, bank, historic monuments.
KLAY centres are colourful, clean and child friendly. All the furniture is at child height and that include bathrooms! Children are encouraged to be independent about their needs.
KLAY provides well maintained, ventilated and organized physical environment to ensure safety and security along with fun.Our various learning zones are: creative zone, block zone, nature zone, cycle zone, book zone, theatre zone, discovery zone, wet zone – all of which have constant adult supervision.
KLAY believes in ‘Healthy Mind, Healthy Body’. Keeping a clean environment by using non-toxic educational resources and developing healthy habits are role-modeled by the staff. The staff is well-trained in First Aid.
- Air Conditioned
C-8/1 & 2, Godrej Hill Side Colony
, Opposite Accenture Gate, Vikhroli West