Homemade Ragi Cookies Recipe
- Whole wheat flour - 1 ¼ cup
- Ragi (Nachni flour/ finger millets) - 1 ¼ cup
- Powdered sugar - 1cup [you can use brown sugar as well]
- Unsalted melted butter - ¾ cup
- Ghee - ¼ cup
- Baking powder - ¼ tsp
- Baking soda - ¼ tsp
- Cardamom Powder - ½ tsp
- Pure vanilla extract - ¼ tsp [Optional]
- Sieve the flour, baking powder and soda together. Throw away the coarse husk of ragi after you sieve.
- Mix the essence, ghee and melted butter.
- Mix flour with sugar and pour the butter mix and knead well uniformly for 2 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees C and grease a tray and set aside.
- Roll the dough into small balls and flatten them.
- Use a fork to just pierce the cookies to prevent puffing.
- Bake them for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Cool Ragi cookies on a wire rack and store in an air tight container.
To consult Khyati Rupani in person, click here
Read More On Baby #funrecipes