White cream Pasta
• Macaroni 1 pack (200 gms)
• Mushrooms 1 pack
• Boiled Sweet corn or baby corn (100gms)
• Capsicum 1 (finely chopped)
• Onion 1 (finely chopped)
• Garlic (5-6 clove finely chopped)
• Boneless Chicken ( 100gms chopped into small cubes) optional
• Mixed herbs (according to taste)
• Salt (according to taste)
• Black pepper powder
• Whole wheat flour (3tbsp)
• Red chili flakes (according to taste)
• Amul cheese cubes 1
• Half boil macaroni with 1 tsp. oil and salt. Keep aside.
• In a pan, put oil and add chicken pieces and sauté with black pepper powder and salt, keep aside.
• Add finely chopped garlic in one tbsp. oil and sauté till slightly brown.
• Add chopped onion and sauté till soft and pink.
• Add boiled sweet corn and sauté.
• Add capsicum and mushrooms, sauté till mushrooms shrink a bit and become little brown, keep on stirring and sautéing.
• Add salt, black pepper powder, and mixed herbs according to taste.
• Set this aside.
• Meanwhile, at the side, take a pan and add 3-4 tbsp. of butter and add whole wheat flour and sauté till it becomes golden brown.
• Slowly add up milk and keep on stirring to avoid lumps. Put milk as per your desired consistency. Add grated cheese and mix.
• Add red chili flakes, mixed herbs, and salt according to taste.
• Once this sauce becomes a little thick according to your consistency add all the set-aside veggies and chicken to it give it a good mix.
• Lastly, add up the boiled macaroni and let it cook fully in the veggies and sauce.
• Serve hot or warm as your child prefers.
This is a very healthy recipe for kids who tries and avoids veggies. It is packed with nutrients and proteins. Make sure to chop all the veggies really fine. This recipe is thoroughly enjoyed by kids as well as adults and is a great tiffin option for school going kids.
How did you like this recipe? If you have any healthy option to add up to this recipe please post them in the comment section :)
This photo is for representation purposes only.