This is my personal experience. Whether it is Winter Or Summer. Any Weather Might Affect Your baby. It's because the change in weather. All you need to do is take a little care of those little ones.
Recently my kiddo affected with Vomiting's followed by fever for 3 days . Literally he vomited 5 times in a span of 4 hours. We rushed to hospital as he was crying continuously. Dr said no need to get panic. It's because of viral infection. And a normal fever.
As per doctor prescription. She said to start Pedo Electrol water or pedoelectrolyte powder – which should be mixed with water and given to baby for every 10 min for an hour. And next the dose should be slow down and given per hour as per age. Automatically vomiting's got controlled and he gained some energy and started walking and running and been active.
As a new mom tears rolled down from my eyes with happiness by seeing him in active state.
So mommies and pappa
Follow these steps if your kid is feeling ill and esp vomited. * Always make them stay hydrated.
Give Water every hour. It's tough they won't cooperate but we have make them drink.
* Feed their fav food which is easily digestable and more liquify like Rasam Rice, Fruit Puree.
* If there is high fever damp cloth on cold water and pit in their forehead and keep changing for every min before the cloth is dry.
* Never ever cry and get panic in front of child.
Change clothes immediately after vomit and cotton clothes with front buttons are always preferable and easy to wear, remove.
* if you are feeding rice mix and mix smoothly for easy digestion and make it liquified. * After feeding always pat on their back from upside down for good digestion. Don't let them sleep immediately.
* Lastly keep home and things clean and use Dettol to keep the home clean to make home free from bacteria.
* Always follow Doctors prescription.
* Keep the body hydrated with Water and PedoElectrol water.
These are just tips from my personal experience in emergency case. It's always best to consult doctor immediately if the kid is vomited as the body gets dehydated with dry nose and tongue and followed by fever. #parenting #parentingtips #toddler #wowmomtips #parentingtips #parentingmemes #parentingstagram #parentgram #toddlerlife #kidslife #babylife #motherhood #instamom #instamother #instagrammother #mothersofinstagram #BBCreatorsClub #rsairajeswari