BAJRA ROTI and BRINJAL CURRY: A perfect combination of Andhra tiffin.
• Take bajra atta in a bowl and add salt to it. Mix it well.
• Heat water in a vessel.
• Slowly add hot water to the bajra powder and kneed it to a soft dough.
• Take a ball size dough and prepare roti with the help of both hands by patting and moving it to sides.
• Dusting can be done with the same flour. Pat it until it becomes to a thin size.
• Then place it on a hot tawa and spread a little water on the top of roti.
• If one side is done flip to the other side.
• Cook until all the sides are cooked properly.
• Finally bajra roti is ready.
BRINJAL CURRY/NUNEVANKAYA KOORA:
Dry red chillies-2
FOR STUFFING:dry roast and powder
Sesame seeds-2 tbsp
dry red chillies- 2
coriander seeds- 1tbsp
1 Cinnamon sticks, 2 cloves
Coconut- 2 tbps
salt as per taste
• First dry roast all ingredients under stuffing seperately and powder them.
• Then wash and cut the brinjals with the stalk leaving intact. Keep it in salt water until you use them.
• And stuff the powder in to the brinjals and keep it aside.
• Heat a pressure cooker and 3 spoons of oil to the cooker.
• Add Jeera, mustard seeds, curry leaves and dry red chillies to it.
• Then add onions and once they are fried then add chopped tomatoes to it.
• After tomatoes are well cooked then add salt and a pinch of turmeric powder to it.
• Then add stuffed brinjals to it. Fry it for 2 minutes.
• Add all the left over grinded powder and water to the cooker.
• Mix well and check the consistency.
• Finally after 2whistles and pressure has gone.
• Garnish it with coriander leaves.
• Brinjal curry is ready to serve. It serves only 2 people as it will be yummy yummy.
Have the perfect combination of roti and brinjal curry and taste the Andhra tiffin. And that's my favourite dish.
BAJRA is very good for health.
Rich in fibre
Stabilises the level of cholesterol
Recommended for everyone. #madhurigandla #myperception #tipsonhand #bbc #bbcreatorsclub #BBCreatorsclub #regionaltiffins #regionaltiffin #tiffinrecipe #tiffinideas #regional #food #breakfastrecipe #roti #diabeticfoodinternational