Hey moms being in Bangalore we always will be facing rains one or the other time. And having hot yummy pakodas in this rain will be more enjoyable. That too this amaranthas pakoda is also nutritious as we are adding green leafy vegetables to it. If kids are not eating directly you can add greens like this.
Amaranthas green- 1 cup chopped
Gram flour- 1 cup
Onion-2 thinly sliced.
Corn flour-1 tbsp
Baking soda-a pinch
• First wash amaranthas leaves and take it to a bowl.
• Add all the ingredients to it and mix well without adding water.
• Mix everything such that dough should be tight.
• As leaves already contains some moisture it is enough for pakoda.
• After oil is heated in the kadai, take small amount of dough and gently leave into oil.
• Keep stirring it occasionally.
• Once it is fried it should be crispy and golden brown colour.
• Take it to a serving plate.
• Nutritious Pakoda is ready to eat.
My dear mommies get ready and try this recipe. If you like give a like or comment or share below on my recipe.