There are many ways to introduce fruits.
1. You can start introducing fruits from 8+ months using fruit sac/baby fruit feeder/food feeder available online and offline stores.
2. Banana is the best fruit to introduce first.
3. Making single fruit puree at home with apples, banana, peaches are best.
4. Later you can start with the combination of fruits in the form of purees. As they help in easy digestion and healthy in many ways.
5. The next stage is to give fruits in the form of chunks.
6. Slowly you can introduce fruit juices with or without milk as per the age.
7. Always keep one thing in mind to take a suggestion from pediatrician while introducing new foods.
8. Garnishing fruits in attractive forms help your little one to enjoy eating fruits.
9. Never ever push to eat and don't give up mamma’s it might take some time.
10. Even My little K is not a fruit lover except banana and sapota/cheeku he don't like fruits. I've seen an abrupt change in his food habits towards fruits. He started loving to eat fruits esp grapes, berries, grapes, peaches, apple, plums.
Hope my post gave you an idea on how to introduce fruits. Do you have any other suggestions? Please comment. .
. #wowmom #momtips #fruits #healthybabyfood #babyfood #instamom #toddlertips #foodtips #babytips #yestofruits #parentingblog #momblogger #smallworldofhappiness #wowmomtips #parentingtips #toddlerlife #nutritiontips