During my pregnancy, I was scared to travel and changes in baby moments frightened me. And after delivery, every little change in baby scared me a lot. I know this happens to most of the moms. And it is a natural tendency.
But these fear of us must not make us weak. We as moms should evolve to be stronger. These fears of us should not stop us from being happy. We need to be happy inside out. As the proverb says "Happy 😊 mom makes a happy baby 👶 ".
So friends here are few tips to stay happy and sane during pregnancy and postpartum.
1. Eat healthy and basic exercise.
2. Try to go out with your friends and family as much as possible. (consult your doc)
3. Pamper yourself. Go for a facial, foot massage.
4. If something or some person is disturbing you keep such people away from your mind and away from you. Because you as mother/to be a mother.
5. Interact with moms who are in your exact situation.
6. Join help groups to interact with other mothers.
7. Take photos of your pregnancy stages to cherish the moment.
8. Take a photo of your newborn along with you because the bond between mom and her child is precious.
9. Ask for help from parents, friends, and spouses. Don't hesitate to ask for help.
I hope I made my point clear.
Mom's please share how you celebrated your pregnancy and postpartum.