When you are pregnant or after delivery people will ask several questions and you listen to various suggestion what to eat what not eat, how to be careful.
When I was pregnant I didnt knew about my pregnancy for 2 months.. I have been on a 15 day vacation to Australia, ate everything, I did skydiving and everything was amazing. When we came back and I havent got my periods we visited gynac and they told me I have conceived. My mom was travelling after 2 days to Lucknow, as everyone knows food of Lucknow is famous ius and my mom got kebabs, sheermal for me from Lucknow. There was spike in my weight gain, Doctor had told me to slow down.
Things I have learned during pregnancy;
1. Eat healthy food like sprouts, fruits, homemade food. As people find it difficult to loose weight post pregnancy and babies weight is gained after 5 months.
2. Try to Avoid sugar, as soon as you come to know about pregnancy, as there is increase in sugar during pregancy which is normal.
3. Eat fibre as many people go through constipation during pregnancy.
4. Walk and do prenatal exercise which will help you to keep your weight post pregnancy.
5. If you are lifting weight and going to gym you can continue to do so. As I was doing crossfit before conceiving and did it for a month befor going for my vacation and I was one month pregnant then. During your weight lift always ask the expert or train with the person who is expert in prenatal exercise.
6. Be happy go for movie, Romantic dates as much as you can.
Please Note - All the above statement is from personal experience and what doctor has suggested.