All healthy infants should be breastfed exclusively for the first six months of life
Key Points for successful breastfeeding
1. Most important is Happiness, mother should be happy and relaxed while breastfeed and motivated , these things create great supply of milk and also creat great bonding with baby.
2. Mother should feed baby every 2 hours for the 3 months and after 3 months on demand. Breastmilk totally depend on demand and supply so if you feed frequently your body will generate milk accordingly.
3. Don't Give pacifiers (also called dummies or soothers) to breastfeeding infants.
4. Mom should drink 8 ltr water daily , the more you drink water, the more milk supply will be there.
5. Eat Green leafy Vegetables , add lentils , and curd in your daily diet.
6. If you Still have low supply then don't worry and talk to your doctor for which formula milk should be given to your baby, dont feel guilty about it.
7. BREASTFEED POSITION
Mother can sit in a comfortable and convenient position (you can feed in lying down position)Ensure that you are relaxed and comfortable
Baby:Baby’s head and body are in a straight lineBaby’s whole body is supported Baby’s face is opposite the nipple and the breastBaby’s abdomen touches mother’s abdomen.
Successful breastfeeding requires a strong latch that allows the baby to receive a smooth release of milk while remaining in control of the flow. An improper latch could hurt your nipples and is likely to frustrate your baby. If not corrected, it could interfere with your baby receiving enough milk to feel full and thrive.
Hope this will help all new Momies.
#topcreatorentry #newpatents #breastfeedingeducation #bbcreatorslcub #breastfeedingpositions Khushboo Chouhan