1. Palak - 2 leaves (washed)
2. Moong Dal - 1/4 cup (washed)
3. Tomato - 1/4 chopped
4. Turmeric - a pinch
5. Date puree can be used for sweetening however do not feed sugar / honey to babies below 12 months
6. Water - As required
1. In a pressure cooker place the palak , dal and chopped tomato
2. Add water as required
3. Cook the mixture in a pressure cooker for 3-4 whistles
3. Once cooked grind the mixture. Add water for liquid consistency.
4. Serve lukewarm and feed with a baby spoon.
Note: Breastfeeding is advised until 12 months and beyond as it is a rich source of nutrients for the baby
1. Please consult your doctor before introducing salt/sugar to your baby
2. We recommend avoiding sugar/salt until 1 year
Image courtesy - Google"