1. Peaches - 1 pitted and roughly chopped
2. Carrots - 1 peeled and roughly chopped
3. 1/2 cup liquid, water, breast milk, formula or stock
4. Water/ Breastmilk / Formula - as required
1. Place the carrots and water into a pan
2. Cover, and heat over medium heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Add in the peaches and cover
4. Cook for 3 minutes till both are tender and cool slighly.
5. Put the ingredients into a blender and puree for 1-2 minutes
6. Add water/ breastmilk / formula - as required
7. Serve in a bowl and feed with a baby spoon
Note: Breastfeeding is advised until 12 months and beyond as it is a rich source of nutrients for the baby
1. Please consult your doctor before introducing salt/sugar to your baby
2. We recommend avoiding sugar/salt until 1 year
Image courtesy - Google"