1. Oats - 1/2 cup dry roasted
2. Carrots - 1/2 cup pureed
3. Potato - 1/2 cup mashed
4. Green peas - 1/2 cup pureed
5. Hing - A pinch
6. Water - As required
1. Boil water in a saucepan and add the roasted oats to cook
2. Keep stirring and add the hing and vegetables on medium flame.
3. Add water to maintain the porridge thickness.
4. Once cooked properly let it cool.
5. Serve lukewarm and feed with a baby spoon.
Note: Breastfeeding is advised until 12 months and beyond as it is a rich source of nutrients for the baby
1. Please consult your doctor before introducing salt/sugar to your baby
2. We recommend avoiding sugar/salt until 1 year
Image courtesy - Google