1. Semolina/suji – ½ cup
2. Carrots 1/4 cup diced
3. Peas 1/4 cup diced
4. Beans 1/4 cup diced
5. Potatoes – ½ cup diced
3. Water – As required
4. Turmeric - A pinch
1. Roast the suji in a pan
2. Keep stirring continuously to avoid burning and keep aside.
3. Add the veggies and turmeric in a pot and sauté for 5 minutes.
5. Add in the suji and mix it well.
6. Add in the water and stir continuously to avoid lumps
7. Serve lukewarm and feed with a baby spoon.
Note: Breastfeeding is advised until 12 months and beyond as it is a rich source of nutrients for the baby
1. Please consult your doctor before introducing salt/sugar to your baby
2. We recommend avoiding sugar/salt until 1 year
Image courtesy - Google