1. Broken wheat – ¼ cup
2. Water/ Breastmilk / Formula - as required
3. Apple puree – 1 cup
1. Take a pressure cooker with water and place the daliya to cook
2. Let it cook for 5 -8 minutes and let off the steam.
3. Add to a blender to get a smooth consistency
4. Add the apple puree for sweetness and mix well.
5. Add the water/breastmilk/formula - as required
6. Serve in a bowl and feed with a baby spoon.
Note: Breastfeeding is advised until 12 months and beyond as it is a rich source of nutrients for the baby
1. Please consult your doctor before introducing salt/sugar to your baby
2. We recommend avoiding sugar/salt until 1 year
Image courtesy - Google"