Whenever I hear about all these young minds going in wrong direction my heart skips a beat. Like every mom I want my son to be empathetic, should be respectful towards every human being.
I have been a victim of body shaming in my school days so I make sure that he understands that it's not body structure that matters but a good heart. I know he is too young to understand that but why not start early.
Also, I don't bind him to do something gender specific.
For instance some activities that we love to do together:
1) He is my baking partner, he loves to mix the batter , then scoop it out.
2) He loves to do makeup, he takes my brushes and start following me😜
3) He is crazy about making rotis. So he has two kitchen sets of his own.
4) He is cleanliness freak, he helps in dusting on weekends.
5) He helps in changing bedsheets.
6) He loves to watch Peppa pig and then role play as Peppa pig.
We never stop him from doing all these things. Infact my MIL also supports me and help him in making round rotis. She says that the boy also should be able to do all house chores and that time has gone where everything was pre decided by society. Do whatever you feel like doing as long as it is not harming anybody , don't bind your child or yourself just because the society won't accept!! #bbccontest