3 level tbsp of porridge oats
2 tbsp milk of choice
1.5 tbsp of crushed raspberries
1 tsp unsweetened desiccated coconut
Dried fruit (if you would like a sweeter finger)
1) In a bowl, soak the oats in the milk and raspberries until you have a mushy mixture.
2) Stir in the coconut (and dried fruit if using).
3) Press the mixture into a small, flat-bottomed dish using the back of a spoon.
4) Cook in the microwave for 2 minutes on high.
5) Cut into fingers while still hot and serve when cooled.
Pic Source: Google
#babynutrition #snackrecipes #tiffinrecipes #instantrecipes
to open in App