Brown bread slices 8
Cream cheese 2 tablespoons
Fresh chives finely hopped 1 tablespoon
Fresh parsley finely chopped 1 teaspoon
Black peppercons crushed to taste
Salt to taste
Butter for brushi
Fresh blueberries 1/4 cup
Walnut kernels halved 6
1) Mix together cream cheese, chives, parsley and crushed peppercorns in a bowl. Add salt and mix.
2) Heat a sandwich griller and brush with some butter.
3) Spread a spoonful of cream cheese mixture on 4 bread slices and place them on the griller, two slices at a time. Top each with 5-6 blueberries and 3 walnut kernel halves.
4) Spread a spoonful of cream cheese mixture on the remaining bread slices and place them over the slices on the griller, mixture side facing downwards.
5) Brush some more butter over them, cover and grill till grill marks appear on both sides of the sandwiches. Repeat this process with the remaining bread slices.
6) Cut into triangles and serve immediately.
Pic Source: Google
#babynutrition #snackrecipes #tiffinrecipes #instantrecipes