Rice paper rounds 4
Lollo rosso lettuce a few leav
Carrot strips 8
Red capsicum strips 8
Cucumber strips 8
Asparagus strips 8
Salt to taste
Black peppercorns crushed to taste
Black sesame seeds to sprinkle
Sweet chilli sauce to serve
1) Take sufficient lukewarm water in a large square bowl, dip the rice paper roll in the water and transfer onto the work top immediately.
2) Place 2-3 lettuce leaf pieces on each rice paper roll and top it with 2 carrot strips, 2 red capsicum strips, 2 cucumber strips and 2 asparagus strips lengthwise one on top of the other.
3) Sprinkle salt, pepper and sesame seeds on the placed vegetables.
4) Fold two sides of the rice paper sheet inwards, sealing the edges and roll into a cylinder.
5) Halve each cylinder and arrange them on a serving platter and serve immediately with sweet chilli sauce.
Pic Source: Google
#babynutrition #snackrecipes #tiffinrecipes #instantrecipes
to open in App