Sago (sabudana) soaked 2 cups
Large sweet potato boiled, peeled & mashed 1
Peanuts roasted & crushed 1/2 cup
Salt to taste
Ginger-green chilli paste 1 tablespoon
Fresh coriander leaves chopped 2 tablespoons
Lemon juice 1/2 tablespoon
Oil for brushi
Coconut chutney to serve
1) Preheat an air-fryer to 180º C.
2) Take sago in a bowl, add sweet potato, peanuts, salt, ginger-green chilli paste, coriander leaves and lemon juice and mix well.
3) Divide the mixture into equal balls, flatten them slightly to shape like a vada.
4) Brush oil in the air-fryer basket and on both the sides of the sabudana vadas.
5) Place the vadas in the basket, fit it to the air fryer and bake in the preheated air-fryer for 25 minutes.
6) Arrange them on a serving plate and serve hot with coconut chutney.
Pic Source: Google
#babynutrition #snackrecipes #tiffinrecipes #instantrecipes