Cauliflower grated 1 cup
Whole wheat flour 1 1/2 cups
Salt to taste
Oil 1 teaspoon
Red chilli powder 1 teaspoon
Chaat masala 1/2 teaspoon
Garam masala powder 1/2 teaspoon
Fresh coriander leaves chopped 2 tablespoons
Green chilli chopped 1
Ghee for drizzling
Pickle to serve
Yogurt to serve
1) Take cauliflower in a bowl, add salt and mix well. Set aside for 10-15 minutes.
2) Take whole wheat flour in another bowl, add salt and oil and mix well. Add sufficient water and knead into soft dough. Set aside for 10-15 minutes.
3) Transfer the grated cauliflower on a piece of muslin cloth and squeeze out excess moisture. Transfer into a bowl and add red chilli powder, chaat masala, garam masala powder, salt, coriander leaves and green chilli and mix well.
4) Divide the dough into equal portions and roll into balls. Spread each ball in your palm, place some cauliflower mixture in the centre, bring the edges together and press to seal. Dust some flour on the worktop, place the stuffed balls on it and roll out each ball into a thick disk.
5) Heat a non-stick tawa, keep the paranthas on it, one at a time, and roast till underside is half done. Flip and drizzle some ghee on the surface. Flip again and drizzle some ghee on the other side too. Cook, turning sides, till both sides are evenly done and golden.
6) Transfer the paranthe onto serving plates and serve hot with pickle and yogurt.
Pic Source: Google
#babynutrition #snackrecipes #tiffinrecipes #instantrecipes