Small bottle gourd peeled, grated & soaked in water 1
Whole wheat flour 1 cup
Finger millet (ragi) flour 2 tablespoons
Sorghum (jowar) flour 2 tablespoons
Pearl millet (bajra) flour 2 tablespoons
Spring onion green stalk chopped 1
Ginger-garlic paste 1 tablespoon
Green chilli paste 1 teaspoon
Sugar 1/2 teaspoon
Salt to taste
Turmeric powder 1/4 teaspoon
Coriander powder 1 teaspoon
Red chilli powder 1/3 teaspoon
Baking soada a pinch
Yogurt 3 tablespoons
Oil 2 teaspoon to grease
Mustard seeds 1/2 teaspoon
Asafoetida a pinch
White sesame seeds 1 teaspoon
Dried red chillies stems removed and broken 2
Curry leaves 10-12
1) Heat sufficient water in a deep non-stick pan with a glass steamer.
2) Take bottle gourd in a bowl, add whole wheat flour, ragi flour, jowar flour, bajra flour, spring onion greens, ginger- garlic paste, green chilli paste, sugar, salt, turmeric powder, coriander powder, red chilli powder, baking soda, yogurt and 2 tsps oil and mix well.
3) Grease your palms with oil, divide the dough into 3 equal portions shape them into cylinders.
4) Brush the glass steamer with oil, place these cylinders in it and steam for 15-20 minutes.
5) Let the muthias cool down a bit and then cut them into thick slices.
6) Heat remaining oil in a non-stick pan, add mustard seeds, asafoetida, white sesame seeds, red chillies and curry leaves and let the seeds splutter. Add muthia slices and mix well. Sauté on medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
7) Transfer into a serving platter and serve hot.
Pic Source: Google
#babynutrition #snackrecipes #tiffinrecipes #instantrecipes
to open in App