Dried cranberries 1/2 cup
Walnuts chopped 1/2 cup
Butter 1 cup
Brown sugar 3/4 cup
Vanilla essence 1 teaspoon
Refined flour 1 cup
Oats 1/2 cup
1) Preheat the oven to 180º C. Line a baking tray with butter paper.
2) Take butter in a bowl, add brown sugar and cream them together with a hand blender till light and fluffy.
3) Break the egg into the bowl, add vanilla essence and beat again till well combined.
4) Sieve flour into the mixture. Add oats, dried cranberries and walnuts, fold in with a spatula to form a dough.
5) Scoop out small portions of the dough onto the lined baking tray. Keep the tray in the preheated oven and bake for 12-15 minutes.
6) Arrange them on a serving platter and serve.
Pic Source: Google
#babynutrition #snackrecipes #tiffinrecipes #instantrecipes