Oats powdered 2 cups
Semolina 1 cup
Baking powder 1/2 teaspoon
Salt to taste
Ginger finely chopped 1/2 inch
Green capsicum finely chopped 1/4 cup
Green chillies finely chopped 2
French beans chopped 1/4 cup
Carrot finely chopped 1/4 cup
Yogurt 1 cup
Oil to grease
Coconut chutney to serve
1) Add oats, semolina, baking powder, salt, ginger, capsicum, green chilli, beans, carrot and curd in a bowl, whisk together. Add some water and whisk to form a lump-free batter of required consistency.
2) Heat sufficient water in a steamer.
3) Grease a mini idli mould, pour the batter into the dents in the mould, place it in the steamer, close with the lid and steam for 8-9 minutes.
4) Bring the mould out of the steamer and let it cool slightly before demoulding the idlis.
5) Arrange the idlis on a serving plate and serve warm with coconut chutney.
Pic Source: Google
#babynutrition #snackrecipes #tiffinrecipes #instantrecipes
to open in App