Dosa batter 2 cups
Medium onions 2
Medium tomatoes 2
Medium green capsicum 1
Medium yellow capsicum 1
Medium red capsicum 1
Fresh coriander leaves A few sprigs
Salt to taste
Spinach puree 2 tablespoons
Oil to cook
Green chillies finely chopped 2-3
Cheese 8 slices
Coconut chutney as required
1) Chop onions, tomatoes, green capsicum, yellow capsicum, red capsicum and a few sprigs of fresh coriander in a chopper and transfer into a bowl.
2) Take some batter in a bowl, add salt and spinach puree and mix well.
3) Heat a little oil on a non-stick tawa and wipe with a damp muslin cloth. Spread small amounts of batter to make 3 little uttappams at a little distance from each other.
4) Spread a little chopped vegetables on each. Sprinkle a little green chillies on each and cook on medium heat.
5) Drizzle a little oil all around the uttappams. When the underside is done, turn them over and cook the other side similarly.
6) Remove the uttappams from the tawa and keep them on the worktop. Keep a cheese slice over one uttappam, spread a little coconut chutney and place another uttappam over it. Keep another cheese slice over the 2nd uttappam and spread a little chutney and place the third uttappam over it. Make more sandwiches similarly.
7) Halve these sandwiches and serve immediately.
Pic Source: Google
#babynutrition #snackrecipes #tiffinrecipes #instantrecipes