Rice flour 1 cup
Salt to taste
Fresh coconut scraped 1/2 cup
Green chilli 1
Ginger 1/2 inches
Fresh coriander sprigs a few one-inch pieces
Oil 1 teaspoon to cook
Mustard seeds 1/2 teaspoon
Asafoetida a pinch
Curry leaves 5-6
1) Put rice flour in a bowl, add salt and sufficient water and whisk well to make a smooth batter.
2) To prepare the chutney, put coconut, green chilli, ginger, coriander leaves and salt into a blender jar. Add sufficient water and blend to a fine paste. Transfer into a bowl.
3) Heat a little oil in a non-stick pan and rub it with a damp cloth. Pour a ladle of batter and spread it evenly. Cook on medium heat till the underside is golden brown, turn over and cook the other side till golden. Fold into half and keep on a serving plate. Similarly make more ghavans.
4) Heat 1 tsp oil in a non-stick pan, add mustard seeds and let them splutter. Add asafoetida and curry leaves and sauté for minute. Add this to the chutney and mix well.
5) Serve ghavans hot with chutney.
Pic Source: Google
#babynutrition #snackrecipes #tiffinrecipes #instantrecipes