Readymade dosa batter 2 cups
Jaggery grated 1 cup
Semolina (suji / rawa) 1 tablespoon
Salt a pinch
Green cardamom powder 1/4 teaspoon
Fresh coconut scraped 3/4 cup
Ghee for greasing
Almonds chopped 1 tablespoon
Walnuts chopepd 1 tablespoon
Black raisins halved 1 tablespoon
Jaggery chopped 1 tablespoon
Black peppercorns crushed to taste
Honey for drizzling
1) Add little water to the dosa batter and mix.
2) Melt 1 cup jaggery in a non-stick pan on low heat.
3) Add semolina, salt and cardamom powder to the batter and mix well.
4) Add coconut to the melted jaggery and mix well. Cool.
5) Preheat oven at 180º C. Grease a spring bottom baking tin with some ghee.
6) Add the jaggery-coconut mixture to the batter and mix well.
7) Add almonds, walnuts and halved raisins and mix well.
8) Add chopped jaggery and mix lightly. Add crushed peppercorns and mix well.
9) Pour the batter into the prepared tin, keep the tin in the preheated oven and bake for 15-20 minutes. Switch off heat and let the tin remain in the oven for 5 minutes. Remove from oven, cool and demould.
10) Cut into wedges, drizzle honey on top and serve warm.
#babynutrition #snackrecipes #tiffinrecipes #instantrecipes
to open in App