Cottage cheese (paneer) grated 1 1/2 cups
Sprouted green gram (ankurit moong) 1/2 cup
White bread slices 8
Fresh coriander leaves chopped 2 tablespoons
Fresh red chillies chopped 1-2
Salt to taste
Sweet chilli sauce 2 tablespoons
White sesame seeds as required
Chives chopped to garnish
1) Preheat oven at 180ºC. Lightly grease a baking tray
2) Take cottage cheese in a bowl, add sprouted green gram, coriander leaves, red chillies, salt and sweet chilli sauce and mix well.
3) Cut roundels of the bread slices with a round cookie cutter. Spread some of the cottage cheese mixture and sprinkle sesame seeds on each roundel. Keep them on the baking tray.
4) Keep the tray in the preheated oven and bake for 5-10 minutes.
5) Arrange them on a serving platter, garnish with chives and serve hot.
#babynutrition #snackrecipes #tiffinrecipes #instantrecipes
to open in App