Cottage cheese (paneer) grated 250 grams
Whole wheat flour 3/4 cup
Refined flour 1/2 cup
Medium onion finely chopped 1
Salt to taste
Red chilli powder 1/2 teaspoon
Curry leaves finely chopped 8-10
Green chilli finely chopped 1
Fresh coriander leaves chopped 1 tablespoon
Oil 2 1/2 teaspoons
Ghee 2 teaspoon to shallow fry
Green chutney to serve
1) Take cottage cheese in a mixing bowl, add onion, salt, red chilli powder, curry leaves, green chillies and coriander leaves and mix well.
2) Take whole wheat flour in another mixing bowl, add refined flour, salt, 1½ tsps oil and sufficient water and knead to semi soft dough. Add remaining oil and knead again. Set aside for 10-15 minutes.
3) Divide the dough into 4 equal portions and roll into balls. Flatten each ball and roll out into thin square.
4) Apply ½ tsp ghee and spread evenly. Place a portion of cottage cheese mixture in the centre. Fold the sides to form an envelope. Roll it out lightly.
5) Heat a non-stick pan. Place the rolled parantha and roast, turning sides, till evenly golden on both sides.
6) Drizzle some ghee on both sides and cook till crisp.
7) Take it off the pan, cut into squares, arrange on a serving plate and serve hot with green chutney.
#babynutrition #snackrecipes #tiffinrecipes #instantrecipes