Medium potatoes boiled, peeled and grated 2
Large sweet potato boiled, peeled and grated 1
Whole wheat flour 1 1/2 cups for dusting
Wheat bran 2 tablespoons
Salt to taste
Oil 1 teaspoon
Fresh coriander leaves chopped 2 tablespoons
Green chillies finely chopped 2
Garam masala powder 1/2 teaspoon
Ginger chopped 1/2 teaspoon
Red chilli powder 1/2 teaspoon
Ghee to cook
Yogurt chilled to serve
1) Take whole wheat flour, wheat bran and salt in a mixing bowl, add sufficient water and knead into soft dough. Add oil and knead again. Cover with a damp muslin cloth and set aside for 15 minutes.
2) Take potatoes, sweet potato, coriander leaves, green chillies, garam masala powder, salt, ginger chopped, red chilli powder in a bowl and mix well.
3) Divide the dough into equal portions, roll into balls and make a dent in the centre of each ball. Stuff a generous portion of the potato-sweet potato mixture. Bring the edges together and seal properly.
4) Roll out each stuffed ball into a parantha.
5) Heat a non-stick tawa, place a parantha and cook on medium heat, turning sides, till golden brown specs appear on both the sides. Drizzle ghee on both the sides of each parantha and continue to cook for a minute.
6) Arrange them on a serving platter and serve hot with chilled yogurt.
#babynutrition #snackrecipes #tiffinrecipes #instantrecipes
to open in App