Gram flour (besan) 1 cup
Whole wheat flour (atta) 1/2 cup
Turmeric powder 1/4 teaspoon
Chaat masala 1 teaspoon
Dried Pomegranate seeds 1/2 teaspoon
Green chillies finely chopped 1/2 teaspoon
Fresh coriander leaves finely chopped 2 tablespoons
Medium onion finely chopped 1
Oil 1 tablespoon
Salt to taste
Ghee to brush + to grease
Butter to serve
1) Mix together gram flour, wheat flour, turmeric powder, chaat masala, dried pomegranate seeds, green chillies, coriander leaves, onions, oil and salt in a mixing bowl.
2) Add water, little by little, and knead into a soft dough. Cover with a muslin cloth and set aside to rest for 10 minutes.
3) Preheat oven to 200º C. Grease a baking tray with some ghee.
4) Dust the worktop with some wheat flour. Divide the dough into equal portions and flatten the portions with your fingertips into small discs.
5) Transfer the rotis on the tray and brush with ghee. Put the tray in the preheated oven and bake for 5-6 minutes
6) Top with some butter and serve hot with mooli ki sabzi
#babynutrition #snackrecipes #tiffinrecipes #instantrecipes
to open in App