Chicken Mince 1 1/2 cup
Fresh spinach leaves 16-20
Brown burger buns 8 teaspoon
Garlic crushed 1 tablespoon
Pickled jalapenos roughly chopped 6-8
Salt to taste
White sesame seeds toasted 1/4 cup
Oil 2 tablespoons
Hung yogurt 4 tablespoons
Alfalfa sprouts to garnish
1) Roughly chop spinach leaves and put in a mixer jar, add chicken mince, garlic, pickled jalapenos and salt and grind. Add toasted sesame seeds and grind again to a coarse paste.
2) Slit burger buns into halves. Toast the buns in a non-stick pan
3) Dampen your palms in water and divide the mixture into 8 equal portions, shape each into a ball and flatten to make tikkis.
4) Heat 1 tbsp oil in a non-stick pan, add 4 tikkis and, turning sides, till equally golden and crisp on both sides. Cook the remaining tikkis similarly.
5) Take hung yogurt in a bowl, add salt and mix well.
6) Spread some yogurt mixture on each burger bun base half, place a tikki in center, top with some more yogurt mixture and alfalfa sprouts and serve immediately.
#babynutrition #snackrecipes #tiffinrecipes #instantrecipes
to open in App