Potatoes boiled and peeled 3
Sweet potato boiled and peeled 1
Green chillies finely chopped 2
Dried pomegranate seeds (anardana) roasted and powdered 1 teaspoon
Fresh coriander leaves chopped 1 tablespoon
Salt to taste
Cornflour 3 tablespoons
Ghee for greasing
Green chutney to serve
1) Preheat air-fryer to 180˚C.
2) Grate potatoes and sweet potato into a mixing bowl. Add green chillies, pomegranate seeds, coriander leaves, salt and cornflour and mix well.
3) Grease your palms with a little ghee, divide the mixture into equal portions, and shape each into a tikki.
4) Place these tikkis in the air-fryer basket, fit it to the air-fryer and bake for 15-20 minutes.
5) Arrange them on a serving platter and serve hot with green chutney.
#babynutrition #snackrecipes #tiffinrecipes #instantrecipes