Soya granules soaked in warm water for 30 minutes, drained and s 1 cup
Whole wheat dough as required
Ghee 1 teaspoon to cook
Green chillies finely chopped 2
Ginger finely chopped 1/2 inches
Garlic finely chopped 6-8 cloves
Medium onion finely chopped 1/2
Turmeric powder 1/4 teaspoon
Red chilli powder 1/2 teaspoon
Garam masala powder 1/4 teaspoon
Coriander powder 1/4 teaspoon
Salt to taste
Lemon juice 1/2 tablespoon
Yogurt to serve
Pickle to serve
1) Heat ghee in non-stick pan, add green chillies, ginger, garlic and onion sauté till onion get translucent.
2) Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, garam masala powder, coriander powder and ½ cup water and mix well.
3) Add salt, soya mince and sauté for 2-3 minutes or till the mixture dries up.
4) Switch off the heat, drizzle some lemon juice, mix well and set aside to cool.
5) Divide the dough into equal portion and shape them into balls, shape each ball into a small katori, place some of the soya mixture in it, gather the edges and press to seal.
6) Dust the worktop with some dry flour, and roll out each stuffed ball into a parantha.
7) Heat a non-stick tawa, place a parantha on it and cook for a minute. Turn it over, drizzle a little ghee all around, turn it over again and drizzle some more ghee again and cook, turning sides till evenly golden on both sides.
8) Serve hot with yogurt and pickle.
#babynutrition #snackrecipes #tiffinrecipes #instantrecipes