Large water melon peeled, seeded and cut into big cubes 1/2
Lemon squash 4 tablespoons
Fresh mint leaves 30
Drinking soda bottles 2
1) Cut water melon cubes into small pieces and keeping aside a few pieces put the rest into a mixer jar. Add lemon squash, juice of 1 lemon, 6 fresh mint leaves and grind.
2) Cut remaining lemons into small pieces and put them into 4 stemmed glasses. Put 6 fresh mint leaves in each glass.
3) Fill up the glasses till half with drinking soda.
4) Put a few of the reserved melon pieces into each glass. Fill up the glasses with water melon puree.
5) Garnish each glass with a wedge of the melon and serve immediately.
#babynutrition #snackrecipes #tiffinrecipes #instantrecipes