Dried white peas soaked overnight and pressure cookerd 1 cup
Oil 2 tablespoons
Cumin seeds 1 teaspoon
Curry leaves 12-16
Green chillies finely chopped 1-2
Garlic chopped 1 tablespoon
Ginger chopped 1 1/2 teaspoons
Medium onions finely chopped 2
Medium tomato finely chopped 1
Salt to taste
Turmeric powder 1/4 teaspoon
Goda masala 1 1/2 teaspoons
Fresh coconut scraped 1/2 cup
Jaggery grated 1 teaspoon
Fresh coriander leaves finely chopped 1 tablespoon + for garnish
1) Heat oil in a non-stick pan. Add cumin seeds, curry leaves, green chillies, garlic and ginger, mix and sauté till fragrant.
2) Add onions and tomatoes, mix and sauté for 2-3 minutes. Add salt, turmeric powder and goda masala, mix well and cook till the oil separates.
3) Add white peas and mix well. Add ¾ cup water and mix well.
4) Add coconut, mix and bring to a boil. Add jaggery and coriander leaves, mix well and simmer for 1-2 minutes.
5) Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with pavs, chopped onions and lemon wedges.
#babynutrition #snackrecipes #tiffinrecipes #instantrecipes
to open in App