Spinach puree 1/2 cup
Whole wheat flour (atta) 1 1/2 cups
Refined flour (maida) 1/2 cup
Carom seeds (ajwain) 1/2 teaspoon
Salt to taste
Oil 1 tablespoon
Ghee 4 tablespoons
Medium potatoes boiled and peeled 3-4
Green chillies chopped 1-2
Salt to taste
Red chilli powder 1 teaspoon
Dried mango powder (amchur) 1/2 teaspoon
Chaat masala 1 teaspoon
1) Mix together whole wheat flour, refined flour, carom seeds, salt and spinach puree in a mixing bowl and mix. Add water and knead into a soft dough. Add oil and knead it again. Cover with a moist muslin cloth and set aside for 10–15 minutes.
2) For stuffing, crush boiled potatoes and put into another bowl. Add green chillies, salt, red chilli powder, amchur powder, chaat masala and mix well.
3) Divide the dough into equal balls. Shape each ball into a katori, place a portion of potato stuffing in it, bring the edges together and press to seal.
4) Roll each stuffed ball it into a parantha.
5) Heat a non-stick tawa and place a parantha on it and cook on medium heat for 1 minute. Flip, drizzle some ghee all around and flip again. Drizzle some more ghee all around and cook, turning sides till the parantha is evenly cooked on both sides.
6) Transfer them on individual serving plates and serve hot with yogurt
#babynutrition #snackrecipes #tiffinrecipes #instantrecipes