Pearl millet flour (bajre ka atta) 3/4 cup
Semolina (rawa / suji) 1/2 cup
Yogurt 1 cup
Medium onion finely chopped 1
Green capsicum finely chopped 2 tablespoons
Ginger finely chopped 1 teaspoon
Green chillies finely chopped 2
Salt to taste
Mustard seeds 1 teaspoon
Cumin seeds 1 teaspoon
Curry leaves 6-8
Baking soda 1 teaspoon
Oil as required
1) Mix together pearl millet flour, semolina and yogurt in a bowl. Add onion, capsicum, ginger, green chillies, salt, mustard seeds and cumin seeds and sufficient water and whisk to make a semi thick batter.
2) Add curry leaves and baking soda, mix well and rest for 5 minutes.
3) Heat some oil on a non-stick tawa and wipe with a tissue paper. Pour a ladleful of batter on it, spread into a round uttappam and cook till the underside is golden. Flip and cook till the other side is similarly cooked and golden. Transfer onto a serving plate.
4) Cook more uttappams similarly.
5) Serve hot with green coconut chutney
#babynutrition #snackrecipes #tiffinrecipes #instantrecipes