Ready-made dough made using 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
Medium cucumber peeled 1
Green chillies finely chopped 2
Vinegar 2 tablespoons
Whole wheat flour for dusting
Large onion sliced 1
Salt to taste
Chaat masala as required
Oil for brushi for basting
Red chilli sauce 2 teaspoons
Tomato ketchup 2 teaspoon to serve
1) Halve, scoop out the seeds and slice cucumber into thick strips.
2) To make chilli vinegar, take green chillies in a small bowl, add vinegar and set aside.
3) To make chilli vinegar, take green chillies in a small bowl, add vinegar and set aside. Divide the dough into equal portion, dust some flour on work top and roll out each portion into a large roti.
4) Heat a non-stick tawa, place the roti on it, one at a time, and roast till lightly browned on both sides. Transfer them on a plate and set aside.
5) Break the eggs, separate the yolks and whites and put them in separate bowls. Add salt to the egg white and whisk well.
6) Heat the non-stick tawa again, drizzle few drop of oil on it and wipe it with a tissue paper.
7) Pour some egg white mixture on it and cook till it is set. Place a roasted roti on top of it, press lightly and pour some egg white over the roti and cook, turning sides till done.
8) Place prepared roti on a worktop. Place a portion of onions. Sprinkle a little chaat masala. Place a few cucumber strips and drizzle some chilli sauce, ketchup and a little chilli vinegar. Roll it tightly.
9) Wrap with butter paper and serve immediately with tomato ketchup.
#babynutrition #snackrecipes #tiffinrecipes #instantrecipes
to open in App