Whole wheat flour (atta) 1 1/2 ciup for dusting
Spring onion bulbs chopped 1 tablespoon
Spring onion greens chopped 1 tablespoon
Ghee 1 tablespo as required
Yogurt 1 1/2 tablespoons
Carom seeds 1 teaspoon
Salt to taste
Potatoes boiled, peeled and grated 1 cup
Green chillies chopped 1-2
Red chilli powder 1/2 teaspoon
Chaat masala 1/2 teaspoon
Dried mango powder 1 1/2 teaspoons
1) Mix together wheat flour, ghee, yogurt, carom seeds and salt in a bowl. Add water as required and knead to a soft dough.
2) Mix together potatoes, green chillies, chilli powder, chaat masala, dried mango powder, salt, spring onion bulbs and greens in another bowl.
3) Divide the dough into equal balls, roll out each ball into thick discs and apply some ghee on each of them. Place a spoonful of potato mixture in the centre, bring the edges together and seal and roll into balls.
4) Dust the balls with flour and roll out each into thick paranthas.
5) Heat a non-stick tawa. Place the paranthas on it, one by one, and cook, turning sides and applying a little ghee, till evenly done on both the sides.
6) Serve hot with your choice of pickle
Pic Source: Google
#babynutrition #snackrecipes #tiffinrecipes #instantrecipes